This article will help you quickly compare and evaluate the best marketing analytics software and marketing analysis tools.
These tools help marketers measure the effectiveness of their efforts, identify weak spots, and find new opportunities. They come with features that help analyze social media campaigns, paid advertising, email outreach, landing pages, and many other types of digital marketing campaigns.
You can use these tools to understand your sales funnels, optimize your conversion rates, report progress to clients and stakeholders with easy-to-build graphical reports, and more.
If you still have some questions about digital marketing analytics then start with this FAQ.
What Is Marketing Analytics?
Marketing analysis consists of breaking down the marketing process into measurable items in order to manage, evaluate, and interpret the success of any given marketing effort. Marketing attribution software may even be used to better assign different results to particular marketing actions or touchpoints.
What Is Marketing Analytics Software?
Marketing analytics software is a digital marketing tool that helps you collect data from the various arms of your company’s marketing efforts in order to visualize and interpret them in a way that is useful.
How Much Does Marketing Analytics Software Cost?
Data analytic tools are sometimes free or have freemium versions, like HubSpot or then built-in analytics tools you find with Facebook and Google tools. Paid marketing data analysis may cost anywhere from $50-$3000 per month, with many options landing in the $100-$999 per month range.
What Types of Analytics Should I Focus on in Marketing Campaigns?
You can track any data you want. First, consider your goals. Then, determine what measurables can be collected to determine whether you have met these goals. For example, if you are launching a paid marketing campaign with Google Ads, you might consider measuring how many people viewed, clicked on, or made purchases after clicking on the ad. The best digital analytics tools will have features that let you track things like web page views, time spent on a page, location of customers, the average value of the customer, social media impressions, and whatever else you need.
What are we looking for when we select marketing analytics software for review? Here’s a summary of my evaluation criteria when I consider what makes the best data analysis software:
User Interface (UI): Is it clean and attractive?
Usability: Is it easy to learn and master? Does the company offer good tech support, user support, tutorials, and training?
Features & Functionality:
Customizable dashboard: Dashboards should be flexible, valuable, visually pleasing, and packed with useful data.
Website analyzing tools: Website analysis should be thorough with embedding options and customization tools.
Social media analysis tools: Tools should be able to connect to all viable social sources and congregate the data found throughout.
Business intelligence for marketing: Any BI should be marketing-focused, thorough, flexible, and easy to export in any preferred format.
Integrations: Is it easy to connect with other tools? Any pre-built integrations?
Value for $: How appropriate is the price for the features, capabilities, and use case? Is pricing clear, transparent, and flexible?
The Ecomm Manager is reader-supported. When you click through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Overviews Of The 10 Best Marketing Analytics Software
Here’s a brief description of each of the marketing analytics software that are featured on this top 10 list.
1. Salesforce Einstein – Analysis tools that let you collect and manage first-, second-, and third-party data, and reconcile data from unknown individuals.
2. TrackMaven – Analytic tools that gather and inspect marketing performance and ROI across every channel from social media to influencers.
3. TapClicks – Unified marketing operations, analytics, and reporting solutions for media companies, B2B enterprises, and consumer brands.
4. Smartech – An AI-powered personalization and multi-channel marketing automation platform with niche user segmentation options.
5. Whatagraph – Visual multi-source reports for marketing data analytics with custom data widgets for offline information and CSV/Excel file imports.
6. Looker – A suite of marketing development tools with intuitive dashboards, a closed-loop Slack integration, and advanced alerts.
7. HubSpot Marketing – Integrated analytics with built-in reports and dashboards with the ability to track the complete customer lifecycle.
8. Marketo – Track measurable marketing data with tools for lead management, email marketing, revenue attribution, and mobile solutions.
9. Birst – Modern cloud business intelligence and analytics with AI-powered insights, embedded analytics apps, and patented machine learning tech.
10. Adjust – Analytics and tools for mobile measurement and fraud prevention with attribution, an audience builder, and bot fraud deterrent.
Other Marketing Analytics Software Options
Here’s a few more analytics platforms that didn’t make the top list. If you need additional suggestions for handy marketing analytics software, check these out.
Optimove – A relationship marketing hub that leverages AI to drive measurable growth through your existing customers.
Periscope – Build cloud data pipelines, perform advanced analysis using languages like SQL, Python, and R, and create custom visualizations.
Zoho Analytics – A self-service BI and data analytics software to create visually appealing data visualizations and dashboards.
Funnel – Marketing and advertising data from over 500 data sources that can feed directly to your data warehouse, dashboard solution, Google Data Studio, or Sheets.
Logi Analytics – An embedded analytics development platform that lets you implant cutting-edge dashboards, reports, and self-service in your application.
Supermetrics – A marketing analytics and reporting automation tool for PPC, SEO, social, and web analytics.
Mixpanel – Analyze user behavior across your sites and apps and then send messages and run experiments with the gathered data.
What Do You Think About These Marketing Analytics Software?
Have you tried out any marketing analytics software listed above? What data analytics tools do you use on a day-to-day basis? Are there any other marketing analytics tools that you would add to this list? Let us know in the comments below.
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.